Here at Pan American Finance it is our job to stay in front of global economic trends. Amongst the most important of these is that of humanity recognizing the need to invest in renewable energy like wind, solar, hydroelectric, clean coal, and other alternative power sources that do not deplete Earth’s natural resources. That’s why one of our main focus is as a renewable energy investment bank, working with governments and corporations to finance investments in the sector.
In addition to alternative power generation investment banking, we offer a complete line of renewable energy financial services. Leveraging our expertise and capital sources, structuring long-term deals, and as project financiers, we can assist in all phases of ensuring on about us to our client’s profitability. For example, in 2014 Pan American acted as advisor on the acquisition of a project in Panama which is expected to be the largest wind power plant in the Central America and Caribbean regions.
Pan American Finance has speciality knowledge as a renewable energy investment bank and provides a full range of sector:
- Equity placement
- Securities underwriting
As a renewable energy financial advisor, Pan American Finance assists companies, utilities, and governments.
- Advice and financial restructuring for corporations, creditors, and investors
- Debt advisory for companies in the Solar, Wind, Hydroelectric power production sector
- Infrastructure M&A, joint ventures, divestitures, and sale transactions advice
Pan American Finance provides large-scale renewable energy project finance throughout the Americas:
- Debt and equity underwriting for Wind, Solar, Hydroelectric energy companies
- Securities sales for investments in renewable energy
- Mergers & acquisitions advisory and brokerage services for renewable energy companies
Since inception, our firm has closed over 54 transactions with over US$3.1 billion total transaction value. Our firm also has an extensive track record of raising debt, mezzanine and equity capital from development finance institutions.